Technical Information on SANDOR® Fire Resistant Window
SANDOR® fire resistant windows, which come in either timber
or steel frames, use a unique fire and impact resistant
glass to provide fire resistance rating of one hour.
- Undergone a series of fire resistance tests to ensure
the provision of the widest range of specification options
available in terms of overall glass size, appropriate final
- Only monolithic wired glass, which meets the stringent
Building Regulation is used.
- Can be used both single and multi-panel application
- Offers distortion free vision and light transmssion characteristic
comparable with clear float glass
- Maintain an effective barrier to smoke, hot gasses and
flames even when fractures.
- Does not shatter when sprayed with water under intense
heat of fire
Technical Information an SANDOR® Fire Resistant Door
The SANDOR® collection of fire resistant doors is built and
tested to meet the strictest government standards.
SANDOR® doors are built to endure different hourly ratings
from half an hour to 2 hours.
- Superior quality core of fire resistant material as per
- Faced with a 4mm plwood finish completed with klin dried
- 44mm in thickness
Timber Door Frame
- Constructed from heavy hardwoods with average density
of 750 kg/m3 and above
- Single or double rebated to suit customer requirement
- The intumescent strip (fire seal) is fitted, flush throughout
the frame or door leaf
Steel Door Frame
- Minimum 1.5mm thickness profiled Mild Steel plate
- 25mm rebate
- Fish tails are used to strengthen the hold of the frame
- Sizes leaf door up to 1220mm (width) X 2440mm (height)
- Double leaf door up to 2440mm (width) X 2440mm (height)
*(custom made sizes available)